 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11874
Re: Can you believe...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 21:06:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

( S N I P )

I feel the pull to the darn side.

Janey "Red Brick"

No babe,

Trains is the dark side.

Chris

P.S.  some day I'll tell ya all about the things calum said about you.

(smirk)