 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11882
11881  |  11883
Subject:
Too many Honda Elements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 00:13:23 GMT

So I finally got around to unloading my car, 2003 Silver Honda Element,
after BrickFest.  I live in an apartment so I drove it out of the Garage
and parked in the back ally to unload.  Parked in the back ally was a
2003 Silver Honda Element.  Interesting.  The only difference was it had
running boards and a magnetic Rogers Cable logo stuck on the back.

So I park back to back with it either side of the back door to the
building.  I walk in and go to security to tell them I'm in the back
ally unloading.  The security guy looks at his monitors and does a
double-take.  "So your the silver... "

I reply, "Yes I'm the non-Rogers Silver Honda Element.".  He smiles and
tells me ok to unload.

I go back outside and look up at the security cameras.  It just happens
they are positioned either side of the door pointed in opposite
directions.  The security monitors must have had the exact same picture
of the back of a Silver Honda Element. :-)

Derek