 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11455
Re: Metroliner (10001)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 17:10:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:
Is the Metroliner set a good one as a first train set?  It says it has no
regulator...what does it come with then?  How does it run?

Alternatively, is there a better suggestion for a first train set ($ are a
factor here...)

Thanks,

-Rob A>

Oh, didn't mention that if you need a speed reg. I have at least 6 right now.
So I'll give you one if you need it.

THe only thing I don't have any spares of is the actual track connector.  THink
you can get one from S@H though.  Still cheaper than buying al lthe parts.

So next dinner I'll ahve a speed reg and power adapter for you if you want it.

Dave
-ahh, another train fan to mock Chris.  Good times, people!