 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11447
11446  |  11448
Subject:
interesting robot stuff (was not-so-interesting Metroliner (10001))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 13:09:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:

P.S. I'd like to see you make a connect 4 robot with 1 RCX, 2 touch sensors, a
light sensor and three motors...plus all the technic beams, gears, etc. as
needed...

I'm pretty sure it CAN be done with the electronics from a single RIS kit.  I've
been thinking about doing just that.

But, I'm not sure I can get it done in time.

Oh well.

Steve