 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11442
Re: Metroliner (10001)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 06:02:42 GMT

If it's more of the former, then there's clearance 4561's, 4512's etc.  If it's
the latter, the Metroliner is a great set.
Where are there clearance 4512's??  I purchased a few 4561s on clearance years
ago, but would love a 4512, but not willing unless there's a little discount :)

Sorry, by that I meant, clearance 4561's or normal 4512's.

However, there was a big sale before Christmas where the 4512 was only $120 or
so at Toys R Us.

-who would love to hit the Sears Clearance in Brampton as much as some others

Well, you need to have some prerequisites:

a) Unemployment or lack of a life.
b) Live in the GTA
c) Asian sense of good deals and cheapskateness.
d) Desire to floor it up to 410 and Queen and risk not getting anything.

For all the stupid good deals we've found there, there's also an equal amount of
times where we've wasted a quarter tank of gas for nothing.  Admittedly between
Derek, John and myself driving, it's equalled out, but...

Now I just have to BUILD something.

Calum