 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11456
11455  |  11457
Subject:
[rtlToronto] Interview on Mindstorms in Montreal Talk Radio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 22:32:30 GMT

Hi folks,

Tonight on CJAD AM 800 in Montreal, I'll be on the Peter Holder Overnight Show,
a talk radio program.  It's on air between 11:45PM and 12:30AM (Yeah, talk about
night owls)

You can listen on http://www.cjad.com if you're not in Montreal.

I'll be telling the Montreal listening audience how much I hate Lego's new grey
colour, and the fact they don't put good sets out anymore, except to their
corporate customers.  Then I'll educate them all about buying from the
"secondary market" by sniping eBay scalper's auctions for used RCXes that have
been chewed on by toddlers.  I'll remember to finish with an impassioned rant
demanding the CEO of the company step down and scream that Jake McKee is a two
faced evil bastard.  All in a German accent too.

Seriously?  It'll be about Mindstorms and a bit about rtlToronto.

And likely some Lacey Chabert.

Calum