 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10082
Re: Hobby Show thoughts and afterthoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 22:55:10 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

- Was it more/less work than you had anticipated?

More.  About on par of time dedication to NMRA.  Defintely more work than your
typical rtlToronto event.

that's cause my sorry butt was not there humping the gameboard, and doing all the work!!

:)

- What was wrong with the booth?

Too widespread.   As much as it's nice to have folding chairs in the areas, I think it visually detracts from the power of the booth.

!!B E H O L D !!!  THE POWER OF THE ~BOOTH~

ALL MUST FEAR THE ~BOOTH~  !!!!!!

   After seeing the
(ahem) erotic dragon woman art next door and t

Calum

W H A T !!!

Seeing that dragon chick was da best!!!!

Chris