 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10125
Re: Hobby Show thoughts and afterthoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 18:15:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Benjamin Medinets wrote:
I thought it was appropriate.  rtlToronto prides itself in being pro-'botic
and pro-train, almost to the exclusion of others.

Yes, yes, we are.  And very proud of this choice.  Mistake number one with LUGs
is not focusing properly.  Someone else can go run TORPIRCASTLUG or whatever,
have fun.

Calum