 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10083
10082  |  10084
Subject:
My toilet is flushing normally! (for local rtlToronto readers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 23:07:38 GMT

GUYS!

good news.

I know you have al been hanging on the edge of your seats waiting to
hear of news of my flooded basements.

Well, the problem is "fixed"

I spent the better part of my Sat with my father trying to figure out
why my breather pipe for the basement amenities was "clogged"

Well, after many hours, and 3 bottle of the most nasty sulphuric acid
drain cleaner, we both gave up, and admitted defeat.

:(

I called 4 drain guys to get quotes, 2 gave a quote on the phone $120,
and two came out.

guy # 1, took a look, and said it was the cities problem, and guy # 2
took out a "special" 10' vent plunger and with one heave (on the front
lawn vent stack), cleared the line, and said that all I owed him was a
handshake.

did I mention guy #2 put on these little blue booties, before he came
into the house.

I was sold with guy #2 at the booties.

best handshake I ever spent.

I'm so glad I can share this kind of stuff with you guys.

now, back to finding a way to sabotage Steve's robot.

Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of
it."  K.C.