 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10085
Re: My toilet is flushing normally!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:53:12 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:

Of course, you may 'flood' him with work and put him out of the business...  but
that's like being too nice to someone...

:)

Guy # 2 was a company called "drain works"  a small local guy who grew from a small
mom and pop to a mini fleet of 2 dozen service vehicles.

now, back to finding a way to sabotage Steve's robot.

Speaking of robots (my robot)...

If you ever want to test a Connect-Four robot, take it to a First Lego League
tournament.  You'll find hundreds of young (and not-so-young) LEGO fans, who
have about an hour's worth of work to do, and only eight hours to do it.

I was able to worm my way out of about half our time commitment, so I spent
about 7 1/2 hours watching my robot torture kids.

It was a great test of the hardware and software.  I have some changes already
in progress...

Steve

so tell us, what did you learn?  did anyone win vs your robot?  did you discover
flaws in your system, that show weakness in programming??

Chris
There's no 'I' in 'team'.  There's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'.