 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *7169 (-20)
  Re: Coo Lego Site of the Week

so lets have a fun vote. how long do you think it will take calum to put the CLSOTW logo on the page? I say a week? any takers? Chris Why do solar calculators have an off button? (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Coo Lego Site of the Week

How come there's been no mention here that we are the cool lego site of the week!!! I open up lugnet and see this picture of a robot picking up another robot and think, that looks familiar. Wait, that's Calum's robot beating up on Chris's robot. (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Going to Toronto on sat and sun R.I.S. 2.0 cheap anywhere?

Greg, seeing your post just reminded me. I'm not sure if you heard or not but some people have started the process to break up rtlToronto as we know it. In light of this sad news, I think we will need a new logo. can you be creative and draw a (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Going to Toronto on sat and sun R.I.S. 2.0 cheap anywhere?

(...) Ah yes, that Zellers, as I called it when I lived in that area "The Zellers Time Forgot!" (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Forestry Harvesting Equipment

I found a link the other day somewhere (can't remember how) to somebody who had built some really incredible farm implementation (Combine, articulated 4WD Tractor). It was really, really nice looking stuff. I'm just wondering, anyone know if (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Cube2: Hypercube

(...) Leave me alone! I've been reading other reviews of this movie. It reminded me of the first 90 minutes, and how much I did enjoy those. The intro sequence is... well, it's right up my alley. Very, very well done. You know the very first thought (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Cube2: Hypercube

(...) see, this is another example of when we need to add all the missing nouns and verbs from things iain types. like this: yep, guys I have to say that the ending of that movie and made me HATE that director. Well, maybe Hate is a strong word, (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto has a huge area!!!

(...) Hey I was there last night. The place was dead, although I don't recall it being all that busy on Tuesday nights anyway. Derek p.s. Train 4.5 is 10 days away. (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: What are people doing for train5?

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:HDFCvp.1wnM@lugnet.com... (...) I swear, you are like, the IKEA of LEGO. :) You have this really solid, fun, colourful look to all your buildings. I love it! (...) Maybe in that V-shaped (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: What are people doing for train5?

Hey guys, Here's a shot of the end of the cargo station I'm working on... (URL) need to find two more Slave 1 combo packs...or get two more pairs of those weird grey wings: (URL) been playing with roofs made of wings-I have a bucket of wings that (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Cube2: Hypercube

It was released on video today, so I went and rented it. I was very excited to see this, because I enjoyed CUBE so much. I had been looking forward to it coming out on video for over a month. All was fine until the last 1 minute or so, which was so (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto has a huge area!!!

(...) Italy Australia Calgary Montreal Nova Scotia (...) You should do a roll call. Go dig up that rtl roll call form. Chris is very good at getting me to do stuff somehow. (...) My father yesterday referred to Scarborough as "SARSborough" when I (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto has a huge area!!!

(...) People in the US and even Canadians forget that Canada IS HUGE. They don't understand that the next city of any interest eastward of Toronto is Ottawa, six hours away. Or westward is...Vancouver. :) Seriously though, we regularily get people (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Going to Toronto on sat and sun R.I.S. 2.0 cheap anywhere?

(...) It's scary that Chris is cruising the same waters as this Lego shark. I predict a feeding frenzy at the next BOGOHP... bring it! (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto has a huge area!!!

(...) why thank you. Calum and I have worked very hard to make the GTA stretch from just shy of detroit to as far north as Tobermory :) BIG canary eating grin :) (...) Boy, are you in for a shock. All joking aside, the answer is YES. maybe not for (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Going to Toronto on sat and sun R.I.S. 2.0 cheap anywhere?

Wayne, wayne.... now that you are a member of rtlToronto, I feel we need to review the rules. in light of your recent post. ".. the first rule of Fight Club; is you don't talk about Fight Club! " umm I mean rtlToronto. second if a zellers or other (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Going to Toronto on sat and sun R.I.S. 2.0 cheap anywhere?

(...) The F.S. at Yonge between College and Dundas had one Gigamesh left last weekend. No more Snaptrax though. I wouldn't mind another one of those either. I figure the next best chance for a Snaptrax at a discount will be BOGOHP at Zellers -- the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Going to Toronto on sat and sun R.I.S. 2.0 cheap anywhere?

(...) Upper James in Hamilton. I've been looking for Future Shops that have Spybotics sets, which they have/had for $29. I'm looking for the red one. (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  rtlToronto has a huge area!!!

After a closer study of the lugnet map i have come to realize that the area that is shown in that map is bigger than a few smaller european countries combined. I`m sure the Netherlands and Belgium together are smaller than Southern Ontario... Has (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Meeting of AFOL's in the GWA

(...) Doh, I stated the obvious and killed what might have been a good thread in its youth. Like, "Hey! I was there, but no one else was. What happened?" "Did you go to the red chicken barn or the rust-brown one?" "Oh, heck, I knew I shoulda taken a (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact