 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7166
Re: Going to Toronto on sat and sun R.I.S. 2.0 cheap anywhere?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 17:47:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
or for that matter
the unknown one at weston road and rogers

Ah yes, that Zellers, as I called it when I lived in that area "The Zellers Time
Forgot!"