 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7165
7164  |  7166
Subject:
Forestry Harvesting Equipment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 17:10:22 GMT

I found a link the other day somewhere (can't remember how) to somebody who
had built some really incredible farm implementation (Combine, articulated
4WD Tractor).  It was really, really nice looking stuff.

I'm just wondering, anyone know if somebody's had a shot at doing a model of
some of the various types of forestry harvesting hardware thats out there?

As a kid I always remmber seeing all the really cool equipment rolling out
of Timberjack in Woodstock.  Really nice weldments.  They do some amazing
stuff, I think there was a thing on this forum a while ago about the walking
harvester they have (amazing).

    Iain (who made the Timberjack sign out front, at his previous job)