 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7394
Re: Going to Toronto on sat and sun R.I.S. 2.0 cheap anywhere?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 16:01:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Wayne Young writes:
On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 23:52:09 +0000, Greg Hyland wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Wayne Young writes:
Where is this Future Shop? Every one I've been to (at least 4 or 5 different
stores) is out of RIS now.

Upper James in Hamilton.

I've been looking for Future Shops that have Spybotics sets, which they have/had
for $29. I'm looking for the red one.

The F.S. at Yonge between College and Dundas had one Gigamesh left last
weekend. No more Snaptrax though. I wouldn't mind another one of those
either. I figure the next best chance for a Snaptrax at a discount will be
BOGOHP at Zellers -- the Cloverdale Mall location must have around 10
copies of that set.

Well it looks like I was the one that purchased the last $29.00 Spybotics
Gigamesh from the Future Shop on Yonge Street.

Ken Finch