 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7151
7150  |  7152
Subject:
rtlToronto has a huge area!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 23:38:58 GMT

After a closer study of the lugnet map i have come to realize that the area
that is shown in that map is bigger than a few smaller european countries
combined. I`m sure the Netherlands and Belgium together are smaller than
Southern Ontario...

Has anyone from windsor ever gone to Toronto for a dinner or robotics or
train or whatever event?

Gerard