 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7155
Re: rtlToronto has a huge area!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 01:17:37 GMT

Gerard Steenbeek wrote:

After a closer study of the lugnet map i have come to realize that the area
that is shown in that map is bigger than a few smaller european countries
combined. I`m sure the Netherlands and Belgium together are smaller than
Southern Ontario...

why thank you.   Calum and I have worked very hard to make the GTA stretch from
just shy of detroit to as far north as Tobermory

:)

BIG canary eating grin

:)

Has anyone from windsor ever gone to Toronto for a dinner or robotics or
train or whatever event?

Gerard

Boy, are you in for a shock.

All joking aside, the answer is YES.  maybe not for the monthly dinners, but
the robotic events have people come from, but not limited to:

Owen Sound,
British Colombia
Ottawa
Seattle
Indiana
Ayr, Ontario
Hamilton
people from the K-W area

and I'm sure Calum can add to that list.  Also if we did an roll call, I'd be
stunned. truly people come from far and wide to play in the robot games.  maybe
its a stretch to call them RTL'er but they do come.

Toronto, once you get past the SARS its not such a bad place.*

:)

Chris

probably one of the most  non-PC things I've posted.