 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7168
7167  |  7169
Subject:
Coo Lego Site of the Week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 19:24:13 GMT

How come there's been no mention here that we are the cool lego site of
the week!!!

I open up lugnet and see this picture of a robot picking up another
robot and think, that looks familiar.  Wait, that's Calum's robot
beating up on Chris's robot.  Wait, that's Cool Lego Site of the week.
Wait, that's for our web site.

Cool!

Derek