 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7182
Re: Coo Lego Site of the Week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 14:53:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:

Almost my entire website (http://sparky.i989.net) is done with Notepad.
(blatant post padding and web site linking...)

!!

That's pretty impressive that you can do all that raw.  By the way:

http://sparky.i989.net/images/me/p007492.jpg

I swear, I thought those were legs sticking up out of the back of your truck
(socks, one bent knee, etc...).  And then I was all like, "Why would Dave
have legs in his truck?".

*-dance move (C)2003 Iain Hendry.

Every body dance now!  It's the IH 'busta-move'!!

I have bruises on my shoulders from the contact points on the HUSS
restraints from Delirium.  I love battle wounds.

This is why we appeciate the wonder known as Iain.

Well, I'm just glad I haven't annoyed anyone to the point of asking me to
stop posting.  Although, I supose it'd be worse if people were just saying
in private emails that they wanted me to stop, and not telling me.  :)

    Iain (tryin' to stay On Topic...*)

* - in rec.roller-coaster, Dana Schwarz (awesome lady) has taken to adding
an obligitory "B+M! :)" to the end of all her off-topic posts, to keep some
sense of on-toppicity to them.  B+M (Walter Bolliger and Claude Mabilliard)
are the famed Swiss duo who have produced some of the most elegantly
designed coasters in existance.  Maybe I need a "Scala! :)" tag or
something.  I was talking to one of my co-workers this morning about how
everyone has such diverse interests here.  One of the guys is really into
pinball machines, and juke boxes.  That's pretty cool!