 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7171
Re: Coo Lego Site of the Week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 20:23:20 GMT

Love the review!  Thanks Tobbe!

see, I was going to post a review of the review, then thought better of
it.

I think you, Bruce and i and being singled out as the trouble makers.

Dave K
-who is the most 'unorganized' memeber of rtlToronto :)

dose that mean the review is pointing to me as the sucky robot builder??

Chris