 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7173
Re: Coo Lego Site of the Week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 21:28:13 GMT

More Kudos to Calum...

that's another accolade for our humble li'l group. :)
congrats to Chris (Q?) Magno for having the where-with-all to register
RTL homepage to rtltoronto.org.

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott writes:
Wow, Calum,

Now you can put "Award-winning website designer" on your resume.

Actually, "Calum's LEGO page" is already a CSOTW winner.
So in actuality, PEACHY server is now awarded the double blue ribbon.
(2 CSOTW).

I think RTLTORONTO.ORG ("Peachy"/events/lego) is very professionally laid
out (quite organized for a "disorganized" group).  Not to say that
Calum's LEGO page isn't also well done, and less deserving, though.

Last comment,

I liked Tobbe's comments at the end about destructive robot competitions
and constructive train events, since I am train guy.  Though, if you ask
the die-hards in the group, there is a lot of learning of new construction
techniques (ie cool new robot building) when a new competition happens or
when we get together for a monthly dinner.

Thanks,

Ben.

Jeff E

Chris Magno wrote:

Love the review!  Thanks Tobbe!

see, I was going to post a review of the review, then thought better of
it.

I think you, Bruce and i and being singled out as the trouble makers.

Dave K
-who is the most 'unorganized' memeber of rtlToronto :)

dose that mean the review is pointing to me as the sucky robot builder??

Chris