 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7170
Re: Coo Lego Site of the Week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 20:07:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

so lets have a fun vote.

how long do you think it will take calum to put the CLSOTW logo on the
page?

I say a week?

any takers?

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?

OMGoodness--

"
rtlToronto is a group of people in the Toronto, Ontario (Canada) area having
fun with LEGO. Since most of these people enjoy LEGO Mindstorms and Trains,
that’s what they primary do. rtlToronto is one of the most organized LEGO
fan groups in the world, and still they are pretty unorganized. Their love
of the brick and their eagerness to laugh at one another when their robots
fail seems to keep the group going -- and going strong! Check out their
destructive robotics competitions as well as their constructive train events
"

Love the review!  Thanks Tobbe!

I say it takes Calum tonight--done by tomorrow.

CLSOTW is a prestige position--Calum wouldn't let us down by procrastinating
on getting the logo up there like 3 weeks from now....

Dave K
-who is the most 'unorganized' memeber of rtlToronto :)