 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7181
Re: Coo Lego Site of the Week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 13:28:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

I swear, don't make me ask Iain. to do up the web pages; they will morph
from RTL to coasters and rides.

LOL!  I couldn't code anything even remotely similar to what he does,
anyway.  I use notepad and only use img and a href tags... ::blush::

Almost my entire website (http://sparky.i989.net) is done with Notepad.
(blatant post padding and web site linking...)

(BTW, I finally put up a lego section on my page!  Imagine that.)

And yes, it is secretly my plan to turn everyone over to the dark side.  Bwa
haa haa!  We will all be listening to vocal trance and doing the Jump* while
in line for SledgeHammer!

*-dance move (C)2003 Iain Hendry.

Every body dance now!  It's the IH 'busta-move'!!

(of note, I am already kidnapping rtlToronto's favourite telecommunications
guru this weekend to go to Kings Island again :)  Delirium rocks!)

"rtlToronto, SARS free for 6 weeks and counting."

sort of like those work places that have signs about how they are accident
free for 3 days.

No kidding, I was in a plant a few months ago that had one of those sign
boards, and I burst out laughing - it said, "DAYS WITHOUT ACCIDENT INVOLVING
INJURY OR LOSS OF BODY PARTS OR FUNCTION: 2".

2!!  I clapped.  I thought that was grand, and then I tightened the clasp on
my hardhat surruptitiously.

   Iain

(I am such a nerd.  This morning I got out of my car at work here, turned
around, and one of my co workers was *staring out the window at me making a
face* (to see what I'd do, since he knows I'm weird).  I absolutely
*SCREAMED*, shuddered in mid air, and fell back against my car.  And it's
weird, because when I get THAT freaked out, its not one scream, I like yell,
take a breath, and YELL AGAIN.  THE SCARE LASTED LIKE 4 SECONDS.  It was
pretty good.  I'm too jumpy.  I'm going to have 4 cokes this morning.)

This is why we appeciate the wonder known as Iain.

Dave K