 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *2519 (-20)
  My monkey is big.

About 16 1/4 inches long. According to the rules page, it can only be 16 inches long. Do I need to completely redesign it, or will The Powers That Be (Chris?) be willing to overlook a quarter inch? Please? Pretty Please? Trevyn. (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Moment of Zen

(...) I too felt the anger in his words… Perhaps his chi is unbalanced, so much annoyance towards little ABS bricks? Let us all learn to love and respect the varying Lego themes. For each set offers its own unique elements that adds to creativity on (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: RIS 2.0

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message news:GL0Jxs.J0I@lugnet.com... (...) Hey, if it works it works :) (...) That is such a great investment! Espically with the portability. I have always enjoyed having my Palmtop with me for (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  RIS 2.0

I am thinking within the next 2 to 3 months to buy a RIS 2.0. I don't exactly know where I'll get it....most likely (much to the shegrin of Iain / Tony Transcanner) on E-bay. I won an (e-bay) auction for a Pentium II 266 (Compaq Armada 1700) I am (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Moment of Zen

(...) I wish a moment of Zen for Rob. Ommm...mmm..... There, found my center, life can go on ;) Having not even seen a Bionicle (besides pics...) I'd have to say 'whatever' It's like Paradisa--Pink LEGO? Are they kidding?? But for some (looks (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Cheap NiMH batteries?!

I was over at Zellers the other day and noticed PowerLeap NiMH 1600 mAh batteries for $16.99 for four. This is a particularily good deal, since in GP OEM 1600's are usually about $4.80 at Supremetronic on Queen and like $8 at some niche boutique (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] Shirt fun etc

(...) Thanks, I try :) Calum (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Lego Bionicle in legal problems.

(...) If only this would be enough to put that hideous product line to death... Probably just wishful thinking. (...) Sure, but how many of those posts were quality information about gears and robots? How much of the posts were really inspiring? How (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Kumbaya

(...) Tis’ a war of one people… Nothing more, --==Richard==-- “…it exists within me.” (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Lego Bionicle in legal problems.

(...) No, actually, it's a good point-I don't get it either with the assumed rivalry, which doesn't as far as I can tell, exist :) Calum (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Lego Bionicle in legal problems.

(...) I don't think a discussion of which club is "better" than another, or which newsgroup has more posts for that matter, is useful or likely to help either club (or any other that may want to draw from club experiences) become even better in the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickWarz = Sun Oct 21st!

(...) don't forget six-flags Darien Lake closes the last week in October. I will probably go there on Sunday. I had tickets since the end of August, but couldn't go for various reasons. Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Lego Bionicle in legal problems.

(...) that isn't a nice thing to say, for someone with honorable membership at rtlToronto, (your participation in Train2 guaranteed membership!!) But, you are entitled to think that MICHLUG is better.... but you also are forgetting about the Robotic (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Lego Bionicle in legal problems.

(...) I guess this is where somebody interjects and states that this is not a competition. That quality is better than quantity or something… And that Richard is leading his own little ‘blind quest of World Domination’ in the name of rtlToronto. (An (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickWarz = Sun Oct 21st!

"richard noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GKyJ5L.722@lugnet.com... (...) So Maybe :) I have to carefully budget my weekends from here on in, as parks are shutting down for the season. (PCWo is closed, CP Closes last (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Lego Bionicle in legal problems.

snip (...) We shall beat you all in the up coming months ! HAHAHAHAH (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] Shirt fun etc

(...) This is not an official product from the Lego Company, but in fact, an enthusiast created shirt used for fundraising for rtlToronto, a Toronto based Lego User Group. rtlToronto is not responsible for anything, including being fired by wearing (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Lego Bionicle in legal problems.

Lego Bionicle in legal problems. Thought this was interesting, just wanted to share! Got this article reference from the good lads over in Oz. (URL) Progress Report below: Oh and as a side-note, rtlToronto is at 2502 posts. WoW, and to think, NELUG (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  [rtlToronto] Shirt fun etc

Hi folks, We're quickly coming to the end of the first batch of rtlToronto shirts and it seems to have gone pretty well! By the rtlToronto Supply Chain Management System (aka, a slip of paper in the envelope of shirt money :) I've got about seven (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: BrickWarz = Sun Oct 21st!

That’s too bad… I was looking forward to havin’ you help organize the game with me! But I understand, have fun at the retreat. Well, Jeff Van Winden, David Koudys, Iain Hendry and I can still attend. So 2 on 2 will be just fine for a test game! And (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact