 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2517
Re: RIS 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 00:22:43 GMT

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message

I am thinking within the next 2 to 3 months to buy a RIS 2.0.
I don't exactly know where I'll get it....most likely (much to the shegrin
of Iain / Tony Transcanner) on E-bay.

Hey, if it works it works :)

I won an (e-bay) auction for a Pentium II 266 (Compaq Armada 1700)
I am quite sure it has a single USB slot which would accommodate the
infrared transmitter (USB, not 9pin serial).

That is such a great investment! Espically with the portability. I have
always enjoyed having my Palmtop with me for quick programming changes at
the contests.

Anyways, because of being so busy, and only having a couple • Mindstorm/Technic
sets, I won't have an entry in this Robotics competion (rtl 9), but am • proud
to volunteer as a "Bash Brother" or as a time keeper or score keeper. :)

Bash Brothers rock on :)

    Iain (the other bro)