 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *2424 (-20)
  ..`My Monkeys Macabre Massacre`..

(...) Now this is really, really, really interestin’… *I honestly believe that a Higher Power is at work here! Our fates must truly be divined by the ‘gods’… [:::]This is no mere coincidence.[:::] 1st, Richard is afflicted by the ‘Eye-bitin’ Monkey’ (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Train3 Request

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes: (snipped) (...) This is not that "eye bitin' monkey" story again, is it? ;-) Pedro (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  ?Best Lego Retailer?

*Here’s a general question… ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ Where are the 5 (five) -BEST- stores in your area that sell Lego. This survey will enable all of us to discern which locations are wroth visiting and which are not so good. My top -5- list will (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.general)

  Re: Train3 Request

(...) see, now I immediately have a problem with 8 wide. my town set WHICH DOES NOT HAVE A BACK WALL is scaled for 2 wide trains. all my trains are 2 wide. You see, for train3 i was going to build my 2 wide scale town layout of my all PINK (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Train3 Request

Ok, I have perhaps a not so little request for Train3, so I figured I'd get it in early in hopes that it might work out. As most of you know I build 8 wide train cars and I build them long. At Train2 I was unable to run my train because there wasn't (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Space Shuttle

Got it last night when I got home from work and... Oh My!! I want another--it's that good!!! I couldn't believe how much fun I had putting it together and playing with it. It's sooooo good!!! I just can't say enuf about it. Anyway, just had to let (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Young man, pick yourself off the ground...

Martin Scragg <mnm@ains.net.au> wrote in message news:GK7vzJ.1u9@lugnet.com... (...) not at this stage - it is VERY similar to mine except I didn't have the great lights! I haven't had time to upload any pics lately. I also need to set it up again (...) (23 years ago, 26-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.au)

  Hitting Close to Home

(URL) my search for more information about Delta robots, I found a beautiful resource. (URL) history of the Delta robot (eg: ABB IRB 340) (URL) website is fantastic. They refer at one point to Eclipse: (URL) is the most unbeliveable NC centre I've (...) (23 years ago, 26-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Young man, pick yourself off the ground...

(...) Sue Ann, do you have any pics of your rock concert online? Martin (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: cant post to rtl

(...) Actually, what Chris means is he can't post to the rtlToronto NG. Up here in Toronto, we've gotten into a habit of calling rtlToronto, "rtl". Of course, we all know that rtl is rec.toys.lego, the rtl in rtlToronto is derived from that. It's (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: cant post to rtl

(...) Well, for starters, RTL is most definitely NOT Lugnet. Different things. (...) I'm guessing you mean you tried to post to Lugnet-- not to RTL-- and it does look like your message didn't get here. My guess is either there's an email problem or (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: cant post to rtl

(...) It looks like others are in a similar predicament: (URL) your webpost came out fine. I use the web interface mainly because I can use it between several computers (my PC at work, my two PCs at home) without having them fight with each other (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  cant post to rtl

I'v had to figure out how to post to lugnet useing the web. around 6 pm i sent the a post to RTL (lugnet) via a newsreader (the same one i always use) and I never got a reply e-mail from lugnet allowing it to be posted to the group. I had to dig out (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Young man, pick yourself off the ground...

I don't know where these come from, but they're hilarious. (URL) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] Changes to the rtl9 rules page.

(...) That's true, I never thought of that one... (...) Yeah, no matter how many more rules we come up with, someone will always come up with something to circumvent them (as you've suggested above). I don't think (or at least I hope not) that (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] Changes to the rtl9 rules page.

(...) By the rules, isn't it the first Monkey to touch the last rung that wins? In this case the Lego string, with the Lego grappling hook "monkey" would win as soon as the string touched the last rung. It wouldn't have to tug itself along. It could (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: My mind is a terrible thing to waste

(...) I have one of these, and its a cool set. I like how it simulates pneumatics with racks. The bucket action is excellent, however it is a little week and pulls apart a little too easily. (...) good. I was looking at the instructions, I (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] Changes to the rtl9 rules page.

(...) You don't play enough Town :) There are lots of Lego strings in Town sets like tow trucks and boat tow lines that are greater than a couple feet. It is possible, given very careful targetting of the grappling hook one fires, to actually grab (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] Changes to the rtl9 rules page.

(...) Nobody could pull this off anyway. Especially with a piece of 'official' Lego string that is only a couple of feet long (I have one). Even if someone could do this with non-Lego string, I would like to see it. Rob (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: looking for info:

(...) It also could be the same tooling for the case being reused. (...) If you read the ad copy it says you can make it go backwards and forwards, not A/B skip steering. Thought the two paddle buttons on the controller would indicate that it is (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact