 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2408
Re: My mind is a terrible thing to waste
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 16:59:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
I went back to where I thought I first saw this VERY old set (a tractor
bulldozer ) and realized that what i was looking at was not as cool as I
remember.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/951

BAH!! my mind is going.

I have one of these, and its a cool set.  I like how it simulates pneumatics
with racks.  The bucket action is excellent, however it is a little week and
pulls apart a little too easily.

so a few clicks through Lugnet and I re-discovered that the set i really
want to recreate is 8862

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8862

Now this is a cool set.  I wish I had one of these.  Both models look really
good.

I was looking at the instructions, I especially like the last page where it
shows how to separate different technic pieces.  The use of a space "gun" in
one of them is ingenious.

Derek