 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2405
Re: looking for info:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 02:57:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
Big whoop, BUT look closely,  it is a remote control set and the
"transmitter" has the same basic shape as the new Manna transmitter.
It could be IR!!!

It also could be the same tooling for the case being reused.

Can anyone offer more insight into this duplo set??

If you read the ad copy it says you can make it go backwards and forwards,
not A/B skip steering.  Thought the two paddle buttons on the controller
would indicate that it is A/B, you never know.  I guess we'll have to wait
and see.

Would this be a cheaper way of getting a mana motor and IR
transmitter??   what is the motor like??

Another possibility is to buy one and share it with another rtlToronto
person, splitting the cost of $88/2.

Calum