 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2461
Re: looking for info:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 20:44:03 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
Like most of you I got my holiday S@H catalogue and I spent some time
drooling and wanting.

OK, So on the Duplo page is a set # 2949

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2949

Big whoop, BUT look closely,  it is a remote control set and the
"transmitter" has the same basic shape as the new Manna transmitter.
It could be IR!!!

IF it is IR would it be the same protocol as what the mana set (8539)
BTW the 8539 can be controlled with the RCX.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8539

Can anyone offer more insight into this duplo set??

Would this be a cheaper way of getting a mana motor and IR
transmitter??   what is the motor like??

we (as in Iain and I) have always felt you were a BIG Duplo Fan!!!

Benjamin Medinets