 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2406
Re: [rtlToronto] Changes to the rtl9 rules page.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 17:20:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

I think we force monkeys to touch every rung to prevent a monkey from
firing a string at the last rung and swinging across.

Nobody could pull this off anyway. Especially with a piece of 'official'
Lego string that is only a couple of feet long (I have one). Even if someone
could do this with non-Lego string, I would like to see it.
Rob