 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2413
Re: cant post to rtl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 03:15:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

is everything alright???

Hello?

World?

can you read me?

It looks like others are in a similar predicament:

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/nntp/?n=905

But your webpost came out fine.  I use the web interface mainly because I
can use it between several computers (my PC at work, my two PCs at home)
without having them fight with each other for which messages have already
been read.

Calum