 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 173
Re: Next Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 01:48:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Kevin Zwicker writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Kevin Zwicker writes:
Any room for a stray MonLUGger? I am on vacation and wouldn't mind spending
part of the day in Ottawa.

KZ
MonLUG #3

What do you mean stray? There will be two of us. :-)

Ah, yes. Silly me ;-D

Tim can let you know when he is available to hook up.

Jude

Cool, I guess the plan is to have supper at Red Lobster and proceed to Tim's
place? And did I hear something about TRU?

What MOCs should I bring with me? Any preferences? Do you guys do trades?

KZ
MonLUG #3

I think Jude was dreaming of stopping at TRU after dinner.
Sounds fine by me. It's only 1 block down the street.
Have you been to Playvalue? If you arrive early, I can take you over there
to our secret stockpile. <grin>
And bring whatever you want for MOC's. We're all supposed to bring something
train related, although I haven't managed to build anything yet.
Trades, we haven't really done much if any, but I'm open to it, and I'll
probably be in the best position to do any too. <grin>
Hope you can make it.

Tim Strutt   8^)