 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 151
Re: Next Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 19:20:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tim Strutt writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Jude Beaudin writes:

I am in for the 13th? :-) After that my weekends get a little dicey due to us
moving at work.

Hey, sounds good to me. The sooner the better. <grin>

Agenda will include: Planning for Train2. Showing off our train cars. Having • a
chance to play with Joshua. Seeing Tim's Train collection. Showing off
anything else we want to. Proving to Heidi that Tim is not crazy (then again
proving he is and getting her to sell us his collection, cheap!) <g>

Jude

Ha ha. Very funny. You can have my collection, over my dead body! LOL!
Seriously though, agenda sounds good.
Shall we do dinner before again?

Tim Strutt   8^)

Pick the restaurant and I am there.