 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 167
Re: Next Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 01:25:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Jeff Brundige writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Ka-On Lee writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tim Strutt writes:
Yeah, most of those are on Merivale.
And Red Lobster is my favourite place to dine. Shrimp Pasta! <drooling>
I haven't been to Biggs since they moved either, so I'd be up for that too.

Both places are fine with me.

Red Lobster sounds great.  My mouth is watering already.

I have a sneaky feeling that my train will not even be started.  I have • tackled
the serious job or sorting all this stuff out.  Just when I think I am on top
of things another couple boxes show up.  It is getting silly in here and Sue
just asked me if I was testing her.  She said she wants to see the carpet
again.

So that is about all that I have been doing.  Pretty much all of the past two
weekends and through the week.  I did take a shot at the forest flyer though
and think I did a pretty well without the instructions and spare parts.

I also made that 6538 little red and black hot rod.

It is great to hear there are more people interested in Lego here in Ottawa as
well.

Jeff

Excellent. Then Red Lobster it is.
And I guess it's been decided already, 6:30.
Hope to see you all there.

Tim Strutt   8^)