 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 153
Re: Next Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 19:39:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tim Strutt writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tim Strutt writes:
Shall we do dinner before again?

Pick the restaurant and I am there.

Jude

Well, let's see. Does anybody have a preference?
Starting at the closest, there's Broadway, Boston Pizza, Nickels(sp?),
Swiss Chalet, Red Lobster, Biggs, Denny's, a couple Chinese food places,
many fast food joints, and I'm sure I overlooked some others.

Tim Strutt   8^)

I assume you are talking Merivale. TRU for desert then. :-) I would love to do
Red lobster for something different, if everyone likes seafood, if not my next
vote would be for Biggs.

Jude