 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 175
Re: Next Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 03:56:40 GMT

I think Jude was dreaming of stopping at TRU after dinner.
Sounds fine by me. It's only 1 block down the street.
Have you been to Playvalue? If you arrive early, I can take you over there
to our secret stockpile. <grin>

There is also a Zellers just a few steps away from Red Lobster.  TRU has
Bionicle,  Jack Stone and J-Park3 sets.  And you should not miss Playvalue.