 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 176
Re: Next Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 13:28:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tim Strutt writes:
I think Jude was dreaming of stopping at TRU after dinner.
Sounds fine by me. It's only 1 block down the street.
Have you been to Playvalue? If you arrive early, I can take you over there
to our secret stockpile. <grin>

Oooh! Oooh! Playvalue! I'm there! I'll get back to you for the exact time.

And bring whatever you want for MOC's. We're all supposed to bring something
train related, although I haven't managed to build anything yet.

I have a few train MOCs you guys haven't seen yet.

Trades, we haven't really done much if any, but I'm open to it, and I'll
probably be in the best position to do any too. <grin>
Hope you can make it.

I have an extra 3439 Spy Runner for trade. Heard you might be interested.

KZ
MonLUG #3