 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 174
Re: Next Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 02:12:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Kevin Dixon writes:
Hi Guys,

I think I can make it this one, if thats ok with everyone!  6:30pm at
Merivale Red Lobster is fine with me.  I will try to bring some of my
train stuff.

Just one question - how will I recognize you at the restaurant?

Here's a picture of me fooling around at work last weekend.
http://www3.sympatico.ca/heidi.strutt/tim_office.jpg
For more reasonable looking pictures, I can be found interspersed at:
http://www.geocities.com/tstrutt/photo.html

Tim Strutt   8^)