 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 158
Re: Next Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 03:26:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Ka-On Lee writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tim Strutt writes:
Yeah, most of those are on Merivale.
And Red Lobster is my favourite place to dine. Shrimp Pasta! <drooling>
I haven't been to Biggs since they moved either, so I'd be up for that too.

Both places are fine with me.

Red Lobster sounds great.  My mouth is watering already.

I have a sneaky feeling that my train will not even be started.  I have tackled
the serious job or sorting all this stuff out.  Just when I think I am on top
of things another couple boxes show up.  It is getting silly in here and Sue
just asked me if I was testing her.  She said she wants to see the carpet
again.

So that is about all that I have been doing.  Pretty much all of the past two
weekends and through the week.  I did take a shot at the forest flyer though
and think I did a pretty well without the instructions and spare parts.

I also made that 6538 little red and black hot rod.

It is great to hear there are more people interested in Lego here in Ottawa as
well.

Jeff