 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 172
Re: Directions to your place
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 01:41:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Jude Beaudin writes:
Tim,

Can you please email us directions to your place? That is if you haven't
yet. Stoopid Rogers! Email is not working today. I will call you if I can't
get it in the next two days.

Jude

Will do, although, you could just follow me from Red Lobster too.
Unless I drive too fast for you. <evil grin>

Tim Strutt   8^)