 Organizations / Australia / 988
Re: Lego US S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 02:09:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
Hi,
   Does anyone have any contact in the US to buy stuff from S@H?  I would
really like to get hold of a few of the 5117 compressor sets for US$1.65,
which are on special this week.

Martin

Hi there,

I got off my duff today and packed up Jamie O'Brien's shipment. It was only
1.25 pounds after all. I'm mailing it from New York, USA. Someone else was
after some Lugnet shirts but I never heard back from them. Anyway, I could help
you too.

-Erik