 Organizations / Australia / 989
988  |  990
Subject:
Mindstorms on e-Bay Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 03:00:16 GMT

Nothing to do with me in any shape or form, but I have heard a few people
express interest in getting into Mindstorms and thought you might be
interested to know that someone in Sydney is auctioning a Robotics Invention
System v1.5 on e-bay:

http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=598

1 day to go.

Kerry

Dr Kerry Raymond, Distinguished Research Fellow           kerry@dstc.edu.au
CRC for Enterprise Distributed Systems Technology       Ph: +61 7 3365 4310
University of Queensland 4072 Australia                Fax: +61 7 3365 4311