 Organizations / Australia / 1115
Re: Close Encounters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 06:50:51 GMT

Jeremy Dullard <jemgnu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:G3q90s.3xx@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.org.au, David Low writes:

...and you've de-lurked with style!! Hi Jeremy! Where in the wide brown
brick are you posting from? Want to have a go at the "fun facts about me" • form?

Brunswick, VIC.  My LEGO re-birthing is based around wargaming: GO
BRIKWARS!

Hey Jeremy!

We're neighbours! I'm in Brunswick too! You simply HAVE to try and get to
the Melbourne SF club Lego building comp tonight (Friday). It's at the St
David's Church Hall in Melville Rd, West Brunswick - doors open at 8pm and
building will start around 9pm.

Failing that, we hope to see you at the next Vic LegOz in January.

cheers

sue ann