 Organizations / Australia / 1106
Re: Close Encounters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 08:12:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, David Low writes:
The Clone Building Dark Siders will kindly notice that our
number system has no good way of approximating an "M", an
"A" or a "K". Coincidence? I think not...

ROTFLMAO

I stopped, crawled back up into my chair, hesitantly read it again out of
the corner of my eye, and was ROTFLMAO all over again...

This otherwise intractable issue is clearly settled, by an argument so
pithy, so piquant, so poignant that I will not sully its perfection with
futile rebuttal.

Richard
Temporarily baldly utterly stymied...