 Off-Topic / Geek / 766
Re: New 2000 sets in Lego.com European catalog!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 16:41:48 GMT

Tom Stangl wrote:

CRAP.  The pics seem to be gone now.  I KNEW I should have saved them all earlier,
they were much better pics than the Retail catalog scans.

This is very odd, as they're still there for me. Maybe because I'm in a
European (.co.uk) domain when I'm surfing? Mind you, doing all those
reverse DNS lookups must be costly.

(Added .off-topic.geek for technical discussion, if it materialises.)

What's the legal opinion on these? I can see two points of view (1:
they're on the web, they're public knowledge; 2: they're from the Lego
official site and they have copyright on them).

If I can be convinced it's OK to repost them somewhere I'll put the
images I've got in my cache up, but don't hold your breath.

Anyway, Tom, I've got the nice 2000 scans, you've got tons of train
stuff. I expect you're happier :O)

:: paul