 General / 11755
Re: New 2000 sets in Lego.com European catalog!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 15:57:37 GMT

CRAP.  The pics seem to be gone now.  I KNEW I should have saved them all earlier,
they were much better pics than the Retail catalog scans.

Paul Mison wrote:

"Selçuk " wrote:

Paul Mison <lego@songtwo.demon.co.uk> wrote

Try here: http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/overview.asp?selection=system

:: paul

Which theme icons?..Which 2904? Are there TLC people changing and correcting
everything simultaneously by reading these posts or what?  I cant see any
broken icons and the link at the top does only gives a not found message.

If you try the link on this message, then there are four broken image
icons on my Netscape 4 Mac display: two below the Rock Raiders logo, one
to the right of Ninja, and one below Trains. In the side bar there's
broken logo above Lego Duplo. The page should have an italicised
Europe/Africa top bar above the yellow box containing these theme icons.

The Alt Text for these are respectively Star Wars Ultimate Collectors,
Arctic, Knight's Kingdom and Football.

Hope this helps;

:: paul