 General / 11832
Re: New 2000 sets in Lego.com European catalog!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 23:08:57 GMT

Christian Gemuenden wrote:

Here are some more points you should check if not done yet:
5823, 5825 and other Belville sets are great for colours. So much light blue
and transparent pink. A light blue 8x4 plate, a light yellow tiger cat, 1x2
light blue slope bricks and some other nice ones.

I see no lt blue slopes - where are you seeing them?  Not in 5823 or 5825.

Not mentioned yet:
6619 6618 6600 (large box)
6478 6477 6474
6471 6470

6471, and maybe 6474, seem to have a new town tire, it looks about 50% larger
than the "old" treaded one.

TEN soccer sets (4 busses among) 3401-3410

Okay, I will have to welcome Brad Justus now, maybe TLC also ready this and
can start with their new direct service and simply explain us the meaning of
all this. It would be nice to know about new light blue piece bulk sales
also otherwise I will have to buy those Belville sets (I like them after
all).

Bye, Christian.

The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de

Richard Finegold <raf@deainc.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
FMIsLx.5JG@lugnet.com...
I was looking at the <http://www.lego.com/> official LEGO web site and • checked
to see if any catalog entries had been updated.  Sure enough, there were
plenty of them in Europe!  I'll admit that I checked most of these numbers • by
typing them at the end of a

http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/productzoom.asp?number=2904

type of line.  Here are the ones I easily found that aren't in Pause.

2077
2904 2909 2912 2913 2914
5823-5827 (check out the striped cat in the first one!)
6423 6470 6478 6600
4801 4807 6098
3401-3410
5903 5904 (no picture on the latter)