 General / 11705
Re: New 2000 sets in Lego.com European catalog!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 10:25:53 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Richard Finegold writes:
I was looking at the <http://www.lego.com/> official LEGO web site and checked
to see if any catalog entries had been updated.  Sure enough, there were
[snip]

I hate to followup my own message, but I just want to point out that these
were discovered nearly the same way that set 1886 got into the Pause list.
See http://www.lugnet.com/general/?n=11282