 General / 11751
Re: New 2000 sets in Lego.com European catalog!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 15:41:02 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Richard Finegold writes:
I was looking at the <http://www.lego.com/> official LEGO web site and checked
to see if any catalog entries had been updated.  Sure enough, there were
plenty of them in Europe!  I'll admit that I checked most of these numbers by
typing them at the end of a

http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/productzoom.asp?number=2904

type of line.  Here are the ones I easily found that aren't in Pause.

this seems to have been some temporary aboration!

I couldnt see the broken links you were refering to on the catalog page, but
when I went in to some of the areas like adventurers, sure enough some of the
new sets like the dino sets were there.
But as I browsed, then they gradually disappeared!

Seems like someone was updating the web site and database in preparation for
the new stuff and it got live before it was supposed to.
Hence hasty moves to remove it.

Looks like some of the new stuff cant be far away though if they are readying
the web site.

regards
lawrence