 General / 11858
Re: New 2000 sets in Lego.com European catalog!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 03:08:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
Christian Gemuenden wrote:

Here are some more points you should check if not done yet:
5823, 5825 and other Belville sets are great for colours. So much light blue
and transparent pink. A light blue 8x4 plate, a light yellow tiger cat, 1x2
light blue slope bricks and some other nice ones.

I see no lt blue slopes - where are you seeing them?  Not in 5823 or 5825.

5825 has two Light Blue 2x1 45 Degree Slopes.  Lokk at the Fireplace, on the
large Beige Flipwall.

Not mentioned yet:
6619 6618 6600 (large box)
6478 6477 6474
6471 6470

6471, and maybe 6474, seem to have a new town tire, it looks about 50% larger
than the "old" treaded one.

Those two, and 6600.  They use the hubs from the tank treads in 6456.

For a quick look at some of the new sets, go here:
< http://www.lugnet.com/news/post/?lugnet.general:11809 >

Jeff