 Off-Topic / Geek / 4728
Re: LUGNET news RSS feed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 01:20:04 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Dan Boger wrote:
I've expanded the Peeron Sidebars idea to include an RSS feed of new
posts.  Not sure if it's going to be as useful as the LUGNET sidebar,
but it was easy to code.

The new feed can be found here:

  http://peeron.com/tickers/lugnetnews.xml

Dan,

You appear to have appended the author name to the title, rather than in
separate author tags, is there a reason for that?

ROSCO